Join us for our annual Summer Long Retreat (Sesshin), with John Tarrant and friends, at the beautiful Santa Sabina Center.
There will be meditation, conversation, walks in the hills among redwoods and eucalyptus trees, views of the bay and a chance to be at home in your own life.
- Time: 5pm Monday, June 15th to 12pm Sunday, June 21st, 2020. Lunch will be available and we are completely checked out at 2pm.
- Santa Sabina Center, 25 Magnolia Rd, San Rafael, CA 94901 – MAP
- See link below for costs – select the registration button on the linked registration form for a list of fees: member or non-member, single or double rooms, or commuter.
- For more information on registering, contact registrar Jan Black, email@example.com
- Discounts, as always, are available for PZI Members
- Scholarships are available for members. Please contact the registrar, Jan Black
- You may register for 2 people in various ways: as a couple, or with separate accommodations. Questions including dietary restrictions for each participant will be gathered after the initial information form is filled in.
- Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Registering for part-time attendance? contact Jan Black.
- Cancellations – By registering, you agree to our cancellation policy.
I hope I’ll see you there.
– John TarrantRegister
Print courtesy of Mayumi Oda – Treasure Ship – The Goddess of All Animals
Views of Santa Sabina – The many hikes in hills afford bay views like this one at dawn.