We need to have a cancellation policy, because we pay for retreat centers and so on. There are lots of reasons to cancel. We care about our retreats and think they are life changing. If you are intimidated, and having second thoughts, it might help to know that we’ll support you at the retreat. And we also understand that emergencies do happen and we take that into account too.
We’re working to have policies that are friendly to you and sustainable for us as a hard working little not-for-profit. You are us. Send us feedback and suggestions and we’ll read them: email@example.com.
- You must pay in full at registration, unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- If you cancel more than 30 days ahead of the event, we will give you a full refund.
- For cancellations made from 30 days to 7 days prior to the event, we’ll keep a 25% processing fee. The rest of the fee can be applied to any other PZI event within a year’s time.
- For cancellations within one week of the event, no refunds are granted.
- No refunds will be made on dana donations.
- If you need to cancel suddenly for a serious illness or something drastic, please contact the registrar. We’ll do our best to help you out.
- There will be a $20 processing fee if canceled within 7 days of the event.
- 50% will be held if canceled within the last 48 hours.
- If canceled less than 48 hours ahead of the event, or should an attendee no-show, there is no refund granted.
Thanks for being a part of us, and do let us know if you have suggestions and comments.